Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Channing’s List web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Channing’s List web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Channing’s List at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Channing’s List web site are provided “as is”. Channing’s List makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Channing’s List does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Channing’s List or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Channing’s List Internet site, even if Channing’s List or a Channing’s List authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Channing’s List web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Channing’s List does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Channing’s List may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Channing’s List does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Channing’s List has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Channing’s List of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
9. Binding Arbitration and Class Action Waiver Provisions.
Any dispute or claim under these terms or with respect to the services will be settles by binding arbitration or in small claims court (to the extent the claim qualifies) and will take place on an individual basis only; you agree that class, consolidated or representative arbitration and civil actions are not permitted and any rights to bring such actions are waived by each party.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Channing’s List web site shall be governed by the laws of New York State without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
10. Your Content.
You hereby grant Channing’s List a non-exclusive, transferable, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, sub-licensing right and license to access, publish, use, translate, reproduce, distribute, transmit, display, adapt, perform, modify and create derivative works which are based on Your Content, either in whole or in part, in any form of media or broadcasting, for the purpose of operating the Services (including Channing’s List promotional and marketing services, which may include without limitation, promotion of your event on a third party website. Channing’s List does not claim your content and you are free to use it with any promotion and marketing services.
11. Channing’s List refund policy and conditions
Channing’s List may provide a refund only when certain conditions are met and only if the original payment has been processed via our platform. A promotion can normally be refunded provided the following conditions are met:
a. The promotion has not already commenced.
b. The promotion start date is not less than three working days from the refund request.
c. The event has been moved to a different date or cancelled by the promoter.
Additional fees sustained by the promoter and not directly connected to the Channing’s List platform are not refundable.